Have you ever wanted to look like this?
Ever wondered what it would feel like to be this fit?
So I have decided to do something about it – and these two women want to provide the same opportunity to each of you (more on that below).
Introducing: Kristi Approved
Many of you have heard of Kristi Approved and several of you are already participating in their ‘Live the Life’ program. For those of you who aren’t familiar with the program, here is a little overview:
- ‘Live the Life’ is a principle-based program for women that focuses on creating exercise and nutrition habits that will provide a lifetime of benefit.
- This is not a fad diet. In fact, it’s not a diet at all. It’s a step-by-step program to establishing and sustaining a healthy lifestyle.
- It takes the guesswork out of the process. Everything is mapped out for you.
- It focuses on the seven aspects necessary for physical health (nutrition, hydration, resistance training, cardio, rest, supplementation, accountability).
Kristi and Tricia have been presenting their program to groups of women throughout the Wasatch Front over the past few months and have created quite a buzz. They are currently planning a Girls Night Out (GNO) Fitness Party on June 25th for anyone interested in learning about and participating in the program.
GIRLS NIGHT OUT – FITNESS PARTY
Ivory Ridge Tennis Clubhouse located East of Traverse Mountain in Lehi Utah
Date: June 25, 2009
6:00pm – 6:30pm LIVE THE LIFE Information Session
Free session designed to answer questions about the LIVE THE LIFE program.
6:30pm – 8:30pm LIVE THE LIFE Presentation
For those interested in participating, learn the principles of nutrition, exercise and accountability that will set you on the course to your new lifestyle.
PRICE OF PROGRAM: $100 +tax (roughly $8/week)
RSVP required by Monday, June 22, 2009 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kristi and Tricia have been generous enough to offer the program free of charge to one lucky reader through this giveaway. For everyone else reading this post, you can get a 10% discount on the program by mentioning my blog when you RSVP via email.
Seeing Tricia’s transformation was all I needed to know I wanted to learn more about the ‘Live the Life’ program.
The rules: You can enter once for each of the following:
- Leave a comment on this post.
- Post this giveaway on your blog.
- Link this giveaway on your blog sidebar.
- Link this giveaway through your Facebook status.
- Send an RSVP to email@example.com and reference ‘No Biggie’
ps – remember to leave a separate comment for each entry to ensure an accurate winner.
This giveaway will run through 10pm on Sunday, June 21. The winner will be chosen via random.org and announced on Monday, June 22nd.
What do you have to lose (except your muffin top)?
The winner of the Kristi Approved Fitness Giveaway is: