I love fried rice when I eat out, so when I learned to make it at home, I was thrilled! It’s everything wrapped up in one dish, and it’s a good one.
Here’s the recipe:
- 1 to 2 Chicken breasts or from a Rotisserie Chicken
- 3 Scrambled eggs
- 2 Carrots (finely grated)
- ½ White onion (finely chopped)
- ¾ cup Frozen peas
- ½ cup Butter
- 1 to 2 Garlic cloves (Crushed) or 1 teaspoon of garlic Powder
- 2 cups White rice (not instant)
- Marinate chicken in soy sauce, if you do not have much time, mix it with chicken before cooking
- In a large frying pan Cook chicken in small amount of olive oil, add carrots and onions and sauté until clear
- Add frozen peas and cook until soft.
- In a separate pan cook rice then add to the mixture
- In another pan, scramble three eggs, chop finely and add to mixture
- Melt ½ cup butter, add crushed garlic cloves to butter, stir and add to mixture
- Mix all together well, add soy sauce to taste and Enjoy.