Chicken Broccoli Casserole is a family favorite. We recently made a quick recipe video so you can see how easy this is to whip up. You’ll have to add it to your weekly meal plan, your family will love it!
This is a quick look at the casserole right before going into the oven.
I wish I could say that I follow this recipe exactly, but I’ve been making it for so many years, that things have changed here and there. We love LOTS of broccoli, lemon juice and curry powder and less chicken. Feel free to mix things up to how your family will like it.
Here’s the recipe:
- 1 Can Cream of Chicken Soup
- ½ Cup Mayo
- ½ Cup Milk (add a little extra to make the sauce more thinned out)
- 1 TBL. Lemon Juice
- 2 tsp. Curry Powder
- 2 Chicken Breasts, cooked & shredded (or shredded rotisserie chicken- this is what we use)
- 4 heads of broccoli, chopped
- 1½ cup grated colby jack or cheddar cheese
- *steamed rice
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cut, wash and steam the broccoli florets.
- Whisk together the cream of chicken, mayo, milk, lemon juice and curry powder together until well blended.
- Add the cooked shredded chicken to the cream of chicken mixture. Stir until the chicken is well coated with the sauce.
- In a 9x13 glass baking dish, spread out a layer of the steamed broccoli florets.
- Spread the cream of chicken sauce mixture over the top the broccoli.
- Sprinkle the grated cheese over the top.
- Bake @ 350 for 20-30 minutes
- Serve over steamed rice.
Looking for more delicious chicken recipes? Here’s some of our favorites:
*Original Publish Date: 3/16/2010 – 1/10/16
Be sure to follow along Instagram! Tag us and hashtag: #NoBiggieRecipes when you make this!