I was asked to demonstrate how to use a Quickutz die with the Cuttlebug machine.
Here is the How To:
1. Set your Quickuts die face up on top of the A and C plates.
2. Place your card stock face down on the die with a B plate on top.
3. Sandwiched together, roll it through the Cuttlebug machine.
4. Poke out or pull away extra card stock to reveal your shape.
1. Repeat many times the steps above in different colors.
2. Emboss like colors using various embossing folders.
To finish the project: add text to the cardstock, paint your frame, adhere all the shapes and add foam squares to one shape to make it look raised.
Here is the finished project.
For the cardstock I used this cardstock with adhesive. Because I hate to waste anything (I have a problem. ;)), I used the white backings of all the buttons to decorate a magnet board.
For this project, I kept the waxy plastic side up to handle wear and tear. Then just hot glued magnets to big white buttons.
Looking for more button projects? You will love this button mosaic!