Celebrate Earth day with one of these 25+ Earth Day Ideas.
Earth Day is a great day to start a new habit that will give back to the planet OR to just simply enjoy nature and our beautiful world. You don’t have to be the perfect globe-loving recycler or have an immaculate yard to celebrate Earth Day. So grab your shoes and step outside to enjoy a few of these fun ways to celebrate Earth Day (or stick around the house and bake some earth cookies or set up your household recycling bins). However you choose to celebrate Earth Day this year on April 20th, go green!
1. Handprint Earth Day craft for kids | Crafty Morning
2. Coffee filter Earth Day Art | The Cutest Blog on the Block
3. Earth Day Cookies | Tammilee Tips
4. Toilet Paper Roll Bird Feeder | Go Grow Go!
5. Make wizard sticks | To Swoon For
6. Make leaf animals | Look What I did with a Leaf book
7. Make a Dragonfly out of seeds and twigs | Filth Wizardry
8. How to Make a Terrarium | Country Living
10. The Giving Tree book | Shel Silverstein
11. Plant a Tree for Earth Day | Horizon
12. DIY Nature Sculpture | Plum Pudding
13. Earth Day Crayons | FSPDT
14. Plant a succulent terrarium | Urban Succulents
15. Gather beach items into a Mason Jar | Family Circle
16. Start seedlings indoors | Urban Cultivator
17. Finger Paint paper plate Earth Day craft | Learn Create Love
18. The Earth’s layers in a jar | Amanda Heikkinen
19. Soda Pop Bottle Bird Feeders | Creative Craft Nights
20. Earth Day Fruit Snack | The Educators’ Spin On It
21. Lorax Sensory Play Planet Earth Slime | Little Bins for Little Hands
22. Earth Day Play with Chalk | The Educators’ Spin On It
23. Recycling or Garbage earth friendly sorting game | No time for Flash Cards
24. Recycled Art with Up-cycled Materials | Timkerlab
25. How to plant a vegetable garden | Better Homes and Gardens
Do you love to celebrate Earth Day?