Indoor Activities to keep kids busy!
This post was originally shared for ideas for kids during the cold winter months when creative play inside is so helpful. Whatever the weather…too cold or too hot…social distancing, quarantine…you name it…this list is so helpful!
With kids spending more time indoors this list of ideas can help keep screen time to a minimum. Here’s a fun list of indoor activities for kids to help break up the indoor boredom and keep little hands creative?
Even more ideas here: 25+ Boredom Busters
1. String Cheese Snowmen | NoBiggie
2. Creamy Hot Chocolate with Cool Whip Snowflakes | NoBiggie
3. Rock Candy Science Experiment | Creative Juices Decor
4. Cardboard Tube Polar Bear | Crafts by Amanda
5. Winter Discovery Bottles for Preschoolers | Teaching 2 & 3 Year Olds
6. Cinnamon Sugar Snowflakes | Parents
7. Disney’s Frozen Olaf in a Snow Storm Bottle | 30 Minute Crafts
8. Easy Icicle Craft | Inner Child Fun
9. Free Printable Animal and Winter Wonderland Scene | Mr. Printables
10. Frozen Erupting Snow | Paging Fun Mums
11. Frozen Free Fall Fortune Teller | Disney
12. Snowman Craft from Foam Cups | Kids Activities Blog
13. Macaroni Snowflakes | Katy Elliott
14. Paper Plate Snowman | Craft Jr.
15. Make Your Own Play Snow | Huckleberry Love
16. Mini Winter Terrariums | Babble Dabble Do
17. Penguin Printable Craft | Our Homemade Life
18. How to Make a Snow Volcano | Growing a Jeweled Rose
19. Snow Window Indoor Sensory Play | No Time for Flash Cards
20. Snowflake Stamp Art | Sugar Aunts
21. Blubber Experiment | Tippytoe Crafts
22. Cave of Stars | Play at Home Mom LLC
23. Snow Day Sparkle Slime | Teach Mama
24. Wax Paper Ice Skating | Little Family Fun
25.Snowman Bowling | Creative Me Inspired You
How does your family like to spend these wintery snow days?
More indoor fun for kids:
25+ things to make with cardboard
25+ Boredom Busters
*For Outdoor Winter fun, see this list of 25+ Creative Snow Creations
Leave a Comment