A BIG old list of 25+ Healthy Halloween Food Ideas to help things festive…and healthy!
We are getting ghostly healthy over here this Halloween because it’s right around the corner. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays… seeing all the costumes, taking the kiddos trick-or-treating, school parties. The list goes on and on but really one of my most favorite things is the fun, festive (sometimes creepy or spooky) Halloween food. Sometimes it’s hard to go healthy around this time of year so we are here to help you out (at least in the Halloween food department). Whether you’re throwing your own party or just want to get festive at home, we have a spooky but fun list of over 25 HEALTHY Halloween food ideas.
1. Holy Skull-y Guacamole | NoBiggie.net
2. Halloween Crackers and Cheese (Free Printable) | NoBiggie.net
3. The Best Roasted Pumpkin Seeds | NoBiggie.net
4. Spider web fruit plater with yogurt web | Will Cook for Smiles
5. Mummy Raisin Boxes | C.R.A.F.T.
6. Ghost Apple Slices | Peas and Crayons
7. Pumpkin deviled eggs | Tadka Pasta
8. Jack-o-Lantern Oranges | Chocolate Covered Katie
9. Healthy Flourless Pumpkin Muffins | Making Thyme for Health
10. Healthy Halloween Bat Energy Bites | Chelsea’s Messy Apron
11. Eyeball Pasta | Spend with Pennies
12. Carrot Pumpkins | Little Dairy on the Prairie
13. Spider Eggs Printable | Meaningful Mama
14. Cheese and Pretzel Broomsticks | One Little Project
15. Cheese Monsters | Danya Banya
16. Clementine Pumpkins | My Fussy Eater
17. Sushi Balls Halloween Style | Chopstick Chronicles
18. Honeydew bats | Shaken Together Life
19. Shredded Chicken and Rice Stuffed Peppers (Halloween Style) | Everyday Jenny
20. Halloween Jack-o-Lantern Fruit Platter | Our Mini Family
21. Paleo Witch Finger Cookies | Food Faith Fitness
22. Candy Corn Fruit Cocktail | Family Fresh Meals
23. Apple Mummies | Marci Coombs
24. Ghost Eggs | Someday I’ll Learn
25. Tangerine Pumpkins and Banana Ghosts | Flo and Grace
26. Halloween Sweet Potato Fries | Tablespoon
27. Witchy Guacamole Dip | Fork and Beans
28. Purple Cabbage Salad for Halloween | Washoku
What’s your favorite part of Halloween?