Be inspired by these 25+ Beautiful handmade ornaments so that one can soon be made by you.
*Update – with the popularity of this post, we have now added a new list of 25+ ornaments kids can make.
Don’t you just love pulling out the sweet handmade ornaments every year when you decorate your tree. They’re such a timestamp of years gone by. Whether they’re a gift from a friend or handmade by you or your kids, they just seem to be the most cherished ornaments on the tree. What better way to personalize your Christmas tree this year than by adding a few new handmade ornaments? Whether you make these for yourself or for a friend, they are sure to catch an eye and spread some holiday cheer.
1. DIY mini snow globe ornament | NoBiggie.net
2. Christmas tree trunk ornament | NoBiggie.net
3. Photo transfer ornaments via Landee Lu
4. Candy cane ornament via Parents
5. Cookie cutter ornaments via Martha Stewart
6. Felt Christmas tree ornament via This Heart of Mine
7. Peppermint candy Christmas ornament via Hello Homebody
8. Pine cone bow ornament via Make It & Love It
9. Scrap ribbon tree ornament via Fireflies and Mudpies
11. Homemade photo ornaments via The Crafting Chicks
12. Melted snowman ornament via Occasionally Crafty
13. Our first home / apartment ornament (idea found via Pinterest)
14. Homemade block ornament via The Crafting Chicks
15. Snowy balloon ornament via Martha Stewart
16. Rolled paper ornament via Paper, Plate, and Plane
17. Zipper bead Christmas tree ornament via Joann.com
18. Crystal pendant family photo ornaments via Rook No. 17
19. Crochet a star ornament via One Little Bird
20. Christmas Wish List Ornament via Honey Bear Lane
21. Button and yarn snowman via fun EZ crafts
22. Five fingers snowman ornament via Full of Great Ideas
23. Paintbrush ornaments via Mud Pie Studio
24. Snowman tag ornaments via Card Corner by Candee
25. Painted spoon ornament via Sara’s Design Room
Sparkles, glitter, simple or kid-friendly… which ornament are you going to make first?