Hi Friends! Happy Monday! I’m so happy to share this vintage Valentine with you today! The artwork is by Ellen Clapsaddle and it’s just the sweetest.
I fell in love with these
adorable little Valentine clown girl images and I was searching all over for them. I was thrilled to find them on The Graphics Fairy. I met Karen The Graphics Fairy last April at Snap (the blog conference) I love her site and all she shares.
To make these sweet little matchboxes, I used this matchbox die from Lifestyle Crafts. I first printed off the images and cut them apart. Then I mounted them on red card stock. You can just mount them on red cardstock with a simple edge or you can download this simple postage stamp edge that we created to be cut out with your Silhouette machine, Cricut or any other type of digital cutter (link for download below). Once you’ve got the box assembled, you can glue the postage stamp edge to the top, then just fill with candy and deliver to someone sweet. *Don’t forget you can get 20% off everything at Lifestyle Crafts with promo code: nobiggie.
We have also created a larger size to be used as a postcard. Just print it out and mount the front and the back of the postcard to both sides of the red cardstock. Again, you can mount them on cardstock with a straight edge or you can use the postage stamp edge cards we created using your digital cutting machine. Just write something sweet and drop in the mail for good old fashioned fun mail.
Here’s a tip…with this type of postcard, it’s better to mail it inside an envelope to ensure that it’s received looking nice rather than mail it like an actual postcard. Learn from my mistakes, envelopes are a good thing.
Aren’t they so sweet? They would make someone’s day, I just know it!
Click here to download the free printables:
– the vintage valentine postcards (this print has both designs with the postcard back for each)
– the smaller vintage Valentines for the matchboxes (this print has 4 of each design – 8 total)
Printables from NoBiggie are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. They are not made to sell. If you’d like to post them on the internet, please use one image and credit with a link back to the specific post on NoBiggie. Do not alter images to be posted elsewhere. Thank you so much for playing nicely. All free downloads are for NoBiggie RSS subscribers, email subscribers and NoBiggie Facebook fans as a way of saying thank you (Thank You for reading!).
The stamp border is a $2 download and includes both the 3×4 and 4×6 postage stamp borders in the following file types: .svg – .dxf – .gsd. Regardless of what type of digital cutting machine you use, one of these file types should work.
- All free and paid downloads are strictly for personal use.
- You may not make any direct or indirect profit from the use of NoBiggie.net downloads.
- Please do not distribute any of our downloadable files.
- As a courtesy please do not link directly to a downloadable file but rather link to the post containing the download.
- If you would like to incorporate any NoBiggie.net designs in your own personal projects, please provide proper credit and include a link to NoBiggie.net.
Any other use not stated above requires permission obtained from Kami at NoBiggie.net.
Kami at NoBiggie.net
Have a great day!