This post is more for the Utah locals…but still fun for all because who doesn’t love a beautiful new shopping center.
Today the City Creek Center (a beautiful new shopping center in downtown Salt Lake) opens! Last night I got a preview of the mall with all it’s fun shops. Here is a little photo journal of some of the highlights via my iPhone.
City Creek Center will be running a Four-Square promotion today. This promotion will involve giveaways of City Creek Center Swag-Bags to the first 100 participants. Swag-Bags will include items from stores throughout City Creek Center. The promotion will start opening morning (March 22, 2012 at 10:00 a.m.) and go until they run out of Swag-Bags. This is how it will work:
What shoppers will need to do:
1. Check in at City Creek Center on Foursquare.
2. Access the “Discover City Creek Center” list and complete three of the items on the list.
3. Go to the Customer Service desk (located on the first level near Macy’s) and show a Customer Service representative the “Discover City Creek Center” list that shows you have completed three or more of the items on the list.
4. Claim your Swag-Bag!
One swag bag is valued at $225.00 and will contain:
- tin of mints provided by Brighton Collectibles
- wrapped box note cards provided by Papyrus
- eyeglass cleaning cloths provided by Bauer
- hanging car freshener provided by Yankee Candle
- jewelry roll or flashlight key chain provided by Macy’s
- bracelet provided by Chico’s
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir “Glory” CD provided by Deseret Book
- shampoo and conditioner samples provided by L’Occitane
- stickers and key chains provided by Vans
- coupons provided by H&M and Clarks
- one $50 American Express City Creek Center gift card
*This offer is valid while supplies last or until the end of the Promotion Period. Gifts are non-transferable and may not be given, bartered or sold. There are no cash or gift substitutes. A total of 100 gifts are available for this Promotion. Only one entry per person during the Promotion Period. Only one gift per household.
Do you plan on checking out the new City Creek center sometime soon? Or will you wait until the crowds die down?