You all loved the Thanksgiving Snack Mix shared last year so much that I thought I’d share it again for any new readers. I noticed the free printable tag from last year was no longer available, so we designed a new one…a free one!
Here’s a tip when printing these off: Use high quality paper! Staples Brand: matte heavy weight photo paper works great!
To make these free printable tags, you need:
– 3 1/2 inch scalloped edge circle punch
– 2 1/2 plain circle punch, circle cutter, circle cutting die, or even scissors
– hole punch
– Fall color card stock in a variety of colors
– cellophane bags (I found these at Xpedx)
– baker’s twine (red, yellow or brown would be great here)
For the Thanksgiving Snack Mix you will need:
• Bugles brand chips (2 bags is plenty)
• classic knot mini pretzels
• candy corn or corn nuts or corn pops (like popcorn)
• dried fruit (like craisins)
• sunflower seeds
Happy month of Giving Thanks!
*Looking for more Thanksgiving ideas? Here’s 5!