Here’s a family favorite recipe: Pork Chops with orange rice. I was recently reminded of how much I love this recipe.
Here’s the recipe:
- 4 Pork Chops - browned and seasoned with salt and pepper (you can do them with or with out the bone in)
- 3 cups minute rice
- 1 Can chicken broth
- 1½ cups of Orange Juice
- 1 Can chicken rice soup
- ½ tsp Salt & Pepper
- Preheat your oven to 375.
- Brown the pork chops and season with salt and pepper as they cook.
- Pour the rice, soup mixture, orange juice and chicken broth together into a 9x13 glass baking dish. Stir it together and then top with the pork chops and cover with tinfoil.
- Bake for 35 minutes. When you take it out of the oven, the rice should be cooked and most of the liquid absorbed.
Mmm…I think I need to make it again this week! It’s so good. I hope you make it!
PS. What’s for dinner at your house tonight?!
PPS. I blog three times a week over at BabyCenter.com and every Tuesday, you can find me sharing a recipe. Today I’m sharing the perfect glazed carrots (as seen above).