Happy almost New Year! I’m excited to share with you this fun New Year’s Eve Midnight Clock Printable that you can put to good use to help celebrate the countdown to Midnight. Whether you print them out for festive photo booth props or party favors these will make the night a hit.
The printable itself is a bunch of 2 inch clocks, two different styles – roman numerals and a basic analog clock. With a 2 inch paper craft punch, you can quickly punch these out. For more of a framed look, I cut out a slightly larger circle in black and also in a gold glitter card stock. I then centered and mounted the clocks on the card stock.
Now for the fun part! Here’s 4 different ways to use this printable –
1. headbands – 2. cupcake toppers – 3. favor bags – 4. party hats
I think the headband is my favorite. With a thin wire and craft glue dots, you can wire onto a thin headband little glitter stars and the tick-tock clock for a festive headband as you countdown to midnight.
…or a party hat.
Either way, they both would be fun. They make cute photo booth props too.
*Update: Due to the popularity of this printable file, it is now being offered as a dollar download. For just $1 you can print it as many times as you’d like.
If you’d like to download this printable, click on the link below for this dollar download:
- All free and paid downloads are strictly for personal use.
- You may not make any direct or indirect profit from the use of NoBiggie.net downloads.
- Please do not distribute any of our downloadable files.
- As a courtesy please do not link directly to a downloadable file but rather link to the post containing the download.
- If you would like to incorporate any NoBiggie.net designs in your own personal projects, please provide proper credit and include a link to NoBiggie.net.
Any other use not stated above requires permission obtained from Kami at NoBiggie.net.
Kami at NoBiggie.net
*Please Note: this printable file will be sent to your email account associated with PayPal, please check your SPAM folder or your junk mail if you don’t see it in a timely manner. Any questions please email: admin (@) nobiggie.net
*Affiliate links in this post.
*This post first published: 12/30/13