When it comes to Valentine’s day, I love the look of natural kraft paper to go along with all the red, pink and white. Kraft paper is a trend in paper crafts right now, but its also such a classic look that is here to stay.
Here’s a fun round up of a bunch of cute Valentine ideas all using kraft paper to inspire you. A few of these ideas are ETSY shops, so if you are not into making stuff, you can support handmade.
1. kraft paper hugs and kisses gift tag via Art Fire
2. kraft paper heart via The Kraft Farm
3. kraft paper sticker label via Blank Goods
4. Simple kraft paper Valentine gift tags via Elite Paperie
5. kraft paper box topper via NoBiggie.net
6. kraft paper box with heart stitched via Family Chic
7. kraft paper card “you are the___ to my___” via Enjoy It
8. kraft paper “eye heart you” Valentines via Kraze for Paper
9. kraft paper love notes via NoBiggie.net
10. kraft paper Valentine’s day card via GoodSmiths
11. kraft paper stitched hearts via Sweet Tidings
14. kraft paper valentine gift tag via Ginger and George
15. kraft paper letter press Happy Valentine’s Day card via Sugar Paper
16. kraft paper bag gift topper via Creature Comforts
17. kraft paper lucky in love cards via Amanda Hampel
That’s it! So many fun ideas on how to use kraft paper in your Valentine crafts.
Do you have a Valentine’s Day kraft paper project on your blog? Leave us a link in the comment section, so we can come see it!
Have a great day!
For the home:
–Valentine’s Day Home Decor Ideas
–Valentine gifts for him