Can you believe that today is the last day of June?! I’m always so sad to say goodbye to the summer months. I love summer! I’m a “summer mom”, for sure. I love the no schedule, the late nights, the field trips, road trips and pool days.
Here’s what June looked like for us around here.
– finally planting a few annuals (May was just to rainy)
– swimming lessons: It was a refresher for Avery, and Aiden did so well! …minus the drinking a gallon of pool water at every lesson. 😉
– Avery and her mini me in matching dresses
– new baby cousins to hold
– rides on the rhino
– a BBQ with old friends – it’s always so fun to catch up
– Father’s Day cupcakes + last minute cupcake toppers!
– Tyler Cousins cookout + the perfect toasted marshmallow
– My parents celebrate the big 4-0
– saying goodbye to my good friend Marie who made the move from Utah to Seattle
– Activity Days – painting mini canvases with the rainbow from DecoArt
– My boy dumps the entire bubble bath in, and I just can’t let it go to waste, so we made BUBBLES!
– Our Dad really does rock!
– celebrating our birthday boy
– the train ride
– Happy 4th of July printables
– Slip and Slide!
– two beautiful butterflies!
– Angry Birds!
– celebrating 13 years since our first date. awww…
– a new summer haircut for my girl (and boy)
– lunch with old family friends
I hope you all had a nice June, and here’s to a slow movin’ July!