Can you believe that today is the last day of June?! I’m always so sad to say goodbye to the summer months. I love summer! I’m a “summer mom”, for sure. I love the no schedule, the late nights, the field trips, road trips and pool days.
Here’s what June looked like for us around here.
- finally planting a few annuals (May was just to rainy)
- swimming lessons: It was a refresher for Avery, and Aiden did so well! …minus the drinking a gallon of pool water at every lesson.
- Avery and her mini me in matching dresses
- new baby cousins to hold
- rides on the rhino
- a BBQ with old friends – it’s always so fun to catch up
- Father’s Day cupcakes + last minute cupcake toppers!
- Tyler Cousins cookout + the perfect toasted marshmallow
- My parents celebrate the big 4-0
- saying goodbye to my good friend Marie who made the move from Utah to Seattle
- Activity Days – painting mini canvases with the rainbow from DecoArt
- My boy dumps the entire bubble bath in, and I just can’t let it go to waste, so we made BUBBLES!
- Our Dad really does rock!
- celebrating our birthday boy
- the train ride
- Happy 4th of July printables
- Slip and Slide!
- two beautiful butterflies!
- Angry Birds!
- celebrating 13 years since our first date. awww…
- a new summer haircut for my girl (and boy)
- lunch with old family friends
I hope you all had a nice June, and here’s to a slow movin’ July!