I have a thing for honeycomb paper, especially for Halloween crafts and Halloween party decorations. I love that you can have big decorations and fold them up flat when you’re done. And they’re cheap too! You get a lot of bang for your buck.
Here are five great ways to craft and decorate with honeycomb paper:
1. Honeycomb paper jack-o-lanterns via Country Living. I love how they turned these simple paper pumpkins into Halloween jack-o-lanterns. I just bought a bunch of mini honeycomb pumpkins at the dollar store and even tinier honeycomb paper pumpkin cupcake toppers. Love them!
2. Honeycomb paper ghosts via Country Living. I love that by covering these white honeycomb paper (wedding) bells with cheese cloth and adding faces they look like spooky ghosts. How cute! I bet your local dollar store has a bunch of these white wedding bell honeycomb decorations.
3. Honeycomb paper pop-up cards. These little paper pumpkin cards would be a fun Halloween party invitation. Easy to make too!
4. Honeycomb paper Medallions via Amy Atlas – I love the idea of filling a wall with these simple medallions adding such dimension to a Halloween party backdrop. Amy’s entire Halloween dessert table still inspires me!
5. Honeycomb paper candy corn – for those of you also obsessed with candy corn decor (like I am). These decorations would be so fun!
Are you too a fan of honeycomb paper decorations? kind of a weird thing to be a fun of…NoBiggie!
*For more fun Fall and Halloween ideas that are Pintastic, join me on Pinterest!