The BIG GAME is coming up, and we’re already planning all the food…because when it comes to the big game…it’s all about the food…and the commercials. These Ham and Cheese Hawaiian Sliders are the best for feeding a crowd. Plus they’re so easy to make. We’re adding a lot of flavor to your favorite ham and cheese sandwich. My family is crazy for these. Don’t miss our other recipe for Super Sliders with roast beef.
Here’s the ingredient line up. I’ll share the full recipe below. What is it about those cute Hawaiian buns?! My kids love them.
Cooking for a big group is easy when you do it all at once like this.
Once all the sandwiches are ready, you’ll mix up the sauce mixture, and spoon it over the top of each slider.
Then BAKE! If you’re planning to bring these over to a friend’s home for the big game, I suggest calling ahead to have them preheat their oven to 350 for you, so you can pop them into the oven right when you get there.
Just 20 minutes in the oven until the cheese is all melty…yum!
and enjoy! They’re so good. They’ll make a great addition to your Game Day Food line up.
Here’s the recipe:
- 12 King’s Hawaiian Dinner Rolls
- 9 oz thin sliced Deli Ham
- 8 oz thin sliced Swiss Cheese
- 1 cup sliced fresh pineapple chunks
- ¾ cup melted Butter
- 1 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tsp Brown Sugar
- 1 tbsp Poppy Seeds
- 2 tsp Dried Minced Onion
- Preheat your oven to 350. Grease a 9×13-inch baking dish.
- Mix together the melted butter, dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, poppy seeds, and dried onion to create the sauce mixture.
- Slice all the rolls in half. Place the bottom halves into the prepared baking dish. Layer the ham, swiss cheese, pineapple chunks and the top halves of the rolls onto each slider. Spoon the sauce mixture over the tops of each slider. Bake for 20 minutes until the rolls are lightly browned and the cheese has melted. Serve warm.