To a few of you, this Halloween treat table might look a little familiar. It’s a spin off of the first Halloween treat table I did 3 years ago…only Spookier! (Bwahahah! this is as spooky as I get.)
Luckily I had a lot of the same stuff on hand, so pulling this all together wasn’t that hard. Although I couldn’t pass up these adorable chevron striped bitty bags at our local party store Zurchers. Have you seen all the great stuff Zurcher’s has these days?! Like: paper goodie bags, paper straws and baker’s twine. I’m loving it!
Where to find all the stuff shown here:
Shop Walmart for the:
- rice krispie treat ingredients
- Juicy Juice juice boxes
- honey comb paper pumpkin picks (Halloween section)
- Peeps marshmallow ghosts
- candy: tootsie rolls, candy corn taffy
Shop Zurcher’s Party store for the:
- chevron striped bitty bags
- whirly black and white lollipops
- Honeycomb paper decorations
*Thanks to Studio 5 for having me back!
Connect with me: