I love simple Halloween silhouettes, they make such easy and fun Halloween decorations. Here are three free downloads: a Halloween witch, a bat and a black raven. There are three sizes of each to download and print off so that you have options on how you use them. We also made them “ink friendly” for your printer, so it is just the outline of the shape…saving your printer.
Sturdy black card stock and scissors (along with these downloads) is all you’ll need to cut them out and make these Halloween silhouettes.
Here are some fun ways to add them to your Halloween decor:
On Carmel Apples. Find some thin twigs in your yard and slide these small witch silhouettes onto the twigs to look like they are flying away on little broom sticks.
Or you can add them to candy corn colored butcher paper and make these giant paper lollies for your front door.
If you have never made a giant paper lollie, it’s easy! Just cut out a long rectangular piece of colored butcher paper (it folds easier than a heavy card stock). Accordian fold the entire strip of paper.
Then just adhere the ends together forming a circle and hot glue the center together for a secure hold. Hot glue is key here. Then just hot glue your Halloween silhouette to the center and you are done. I did spray some gold spray glitter all over for fun. You could too, if you’re into ‘the glitter’.
I love the witch silhouette in front of the yellow lollie. It looks like the witch is flying in front of a full moon. ~spoooky!~
Follow these links to download your (free) Halloween Silhouettes:
OR here are the digital files if you have a digital cutting machine like a Silhouette:
- All free and paid downloads are strictly for personal use.
- You may not make any direct or indirect profit from the use of NoBiggie.net downloads.
- Please do not distribute any of our downloadable files.
- As a courtesy please do not link directly to a downloadable file but rather link to the post containing the download.
- If you would like to incorporate any NoBiggie.net designs in your own personal projects, please provide proper credit and include a link to NoBiggie.net.
Any other use not stated above requires permission obtained from Kami at NoBiggie.net.
Kami at NoBiggie.net
There are so many ways to use these – in your windows, on a garland…the ideas are endless!
Connect with me: