—Giveaway Now Closed—
The nice people at PSA Essentials, want to giveaway one of their custom stamps today to one NoBiggie reader, along with an ink pad and a peel and stick stamp pack of your choice.
PSA Essentials custom stamps are really neat. The ink pad is inside upside down and the stamp rotates up to get ink and then it rotates down to your paper as you press down. The coolest thing about these stamps is that they are interchangeable. You can change out the center stamp and the boarder.
They invited me to make a custom stamp with our address on it, and as you can see in this photo, I changed out the address circle for this ricrac circle design, while leaving the letter B in the center to make a monogrammed note card.
National Teacher Appreciation Week is this week, and I thought it would be fun to make my girl’s teacher some chalkboard magnets, using my PSA Essentials stamp packs.
To make chalkboard magnets, this is what you need:
– chipboard circles (any small shape will do)
– small and strong circle magnets
– chalkboard paint ( I used DecoArt chalkboard paint…my favorite!)
– embossing powders in bright neon colors
– embossing heat tool
– clear stamps (I used the PSA Essentials originals “super star” stamp pack)
– small oval chalkboard frame to go along with the magnets
1. First paint the chipboard circles with a couple coats of the chalkboard paint and let dry.
2. Stamp the chipboard using the clear versamark ink pad.
3. Sprinkle the bright embossing powder over the stamped chipboard, and then shake off the excess revealing the stamped design.
4. Using the heat embossing tool, melt the embossing powder onto the chipboard.
5. Hot glue a magnet onto the back.
6. Make a small chalkboard frame to give the magnets as a gift.
If you would like to enter this giveaway: please comment on this post by Monday, May 9th @ 10pm: telling me which stamp pack you would choose. The winner of this giveaway will be chosen via Random.Org and announced on THIS post.
Congrats Jessa! Lucky #26!
For more ways to enter:
1. Become a Google Friend Connect Follower of the PSA Essentials Blog, or become a fan of PSA Essentials on Facebook.
2. Share this giveaway on Facebook (don’t forget to tag @NoBiggie and @PSA Essentials so we can see it)
3. Tweet about this giveaway. (don’t forget to tag @kamibigler in the tweet so I see it).
Here is a sample tweet you can Copy & Paste:
I just entered to #win a custom stamp #giveaway with @kamibigler #nobiggieblog http://ow.ly/4Ma8t
Please leave a comment for each entry letting me know what you have done. You can enter a total of FOUR entries per person!
Giveaway sponsored by: PSA Essentials