—Giveaway Now Closed—
This giveaway is sponsored by BabbaCo.com.
As much as I love to craft/papercraft/make stuff with my hands, I’m not that great at remembering to get my kids involved. My friend Marie of Make and Takes is my hero at getting the kids involved. For this very reason is why I have fallen for the Babbabox, the monthly subscription box that comes to your house full of all the goodies you need to entertain, help educate and engage with your kids. These boxes (geared for ages 3-6) show up on your doorstep neatly organized and coordinated with a theme.
My kids were so excited to open our box. The theme of our box was rainbows. Each box comes with:
– 2-3 hands-on projects/supplies
– an ‘explore’ project which encourages kids to engage with the world
– a book
– and a prepaid download.
Everything is clearly labeled, making it super simple for the parents to move from one activity to the next.
Here’s what came in our box:
– everything to make a rainbow sunhat
– a QR code to easily download a coordinating app for your iPad/iPod/iPhone
– a rainbow prism (this was our “explore” activity)
– bubble wand making kit (plus coloring pages)
– a book for story time
– and an umbrella (a fun bonus!)
The prism was a fun way to learn about rainbows and understand how light and sunlight are needed to make a rainbow. Aiden loved trying to catch the rainbows that Avery made.
Overall, we loved our Babbabox. I love the idea of having that element of surprise each month show up on your doorstep in a neatly well organized box. If you really think about the money you spend each month to keep your kids entertained, engaged and to help educate them, something like Babbabox really is an investment. It helps you slow down and really engage with your kids. It was a hit at our house, and if you have young kids at your house, I’m sure it would be a hit at yours as well.
BabbaCo would like to giveaway one box to one lucky NoBiggie reader. Just like our box was a surprise to us, yours will be too (fun!). If you’d like to win, leave a comment here on this post telling me why you’d love to win (something about Babbabox that sounds like fun to you). The winner of this giveaway will be chosen via Random.org and announced on this post. Giveaway ends Wednesday, August 1st at 10 PM.
Also, BabbaCo would like to offer a few coupon codes to new members just getting started.
– Get 33% off the first three months (= to $20 a box) when you sign up for a membership using
PROMO CODE: NB33BTS
– Get 20% off the first month’s box when you sign up for a membership using PROMO CODE: NB20OFF