We love eclairs! You just can’t beat the flavor and texture of a good eclair. Here’s a short cut to making individual eclairs…Eclair Squares! This is one of my favorite desserts to feed a crowd, because everyone loves it! Top it with fresh berries and a drizzle of chocolate for a decadent dessert!
Here’s the Recipe:
- 1 stick butter
- 1 Cup water
- 1 Cup flour
- 4 eggs
- 3oz. cream cheese
- 2TBL. milk
- 1 large package Vanilla Pudding
- 1½ Cup Milk
- 8oz. Package Cool Whip
- Chocolate Syrup
- Fresh Berries
- For the Crust:
- Preheat your oven to 400.
- Bring to a boil the butter and water.
- Add in the flour and eggs, beat well between each egg.
- Spread into a greased pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes until puffy, and then let cool.
- For the Filling:
- Beat together the cream cheese with the milk.
- In a separate bowl mix together the Vanilla Pudding with 1½ Cup Milk.
- Combine both until thickened.
- Fold in 8oz. Package of Cool Whip
- Spread mixture over the top of the crust.
- Serve with a drizzle of chocolate syrup and fresh sliced berries.