Just three colors of jello, and you can make rainbow jello! This jello is the coolest! Your kids will be amazed. Who am I kidding…I’m amazed.
- 1 - 6oz. Box of Red Jello
- 1 - 6oz. Box of Yellow Jello
- 1 - 60z. Box of Blue Jello
- 1 - Box of Knox Gelatin (use one envelope per color)
- Mix the blue box with one envelope of knox gelatin. Pour in 2 Cups of Boiling Water to dissolve the gelatin. Add ½ Cup of Ice. Stir until thick.
- Remove any remaining ice cubes along with any bubbles that may have formed. Pour into a 9 x13 inch pan. Let it set in the refrigerator.
- Repeat with the yellow jello and pour it over the set blue. Repeat with the red jello and pour it over the yellow.
Then Voila! With only three layers you will be surprised to see a whole rainbow of colors when you hold it up into the light…a rainbow that jiggles!