Happy National Ice Cream Month and National Ice Cream Day! July 20th is National ice cream day and I have one more fun project to share with you this month featuring the new Cricut Explore and celebrating ice cream month. How about DIY ice cream cone wrappers?!
We designed these fun ice cream cone wrappers that would be so perfect for an ice cream cone party. We used freezer paper for the wrappers. The freezer paper worked great on the ice cream cones because the paper is slick and shiny on one side perfect for ice cream drips. There’s just something so fun about eating ice cream on a cone, don’t you think?
Once you download the design, you can use the new Cricut Explore to easily cut them out.
Here’s a fun little video we made to show you how easy the new Cricut Explore machine is to use:
So…which one of these fun sayings would you choose?
2. Get in my belly
3. Yum Yum
4. Treat Yo Self
You can download these cutting files for just a dollar here:
- All free and paid downloads are strictly for personal use.
- You may not make any direct or indirect profit from the use of NoBiggie.net downloads.
- Please do not distribute any of our downloadable files.
- As a courtesy please do not link directly to a downloadable file but rather link to the post containing the download.
- If you would like to incorporate any NoBiggie.net designs in your own personal projects, please provide proper credit and include a link to NoBiggie.net.
Any other use not stated above requires permission obtained from Kami at NoBiggie.net.
Kami at NoBiggie.net
All this month Cricut is giving away a new Cricut Explore machine every day! All you have to do to enter is post any project on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram by using the hashtag #cricut and #imadeit. If you’ve already hashtagged #imadeit, simply re-post and add #cricut. See Cricut.com for the official rules. Giveaway ends July 30th.
*Disclosure: I’ve been invited to work with Cricut. Product featured in this post has been provided by them. The opinions and ideas here are my own. Thanks for helping support the brands that keep me creatively inspired.