I feel I’ve jumped the gun a bit with my spooky Halloween wreath. Before I can officially hang it up, I must give a festive autumn wreath a good month to shine.
Now the question is…which one to make.
Here are 5 fabulous Fall Wreaths to love.
1. Rolled Felt Fall Flower Wreath – I love how simple and colorful this wreath is!
2. DIY Fall Yarn Wreath – I love the banner sign hanging in the center.
3. Modern Dot Fall Wreath – I have loved my sweet friend Jen’s wreath for so long. For a paper crafter like me, I must make one of these!
4. Melissa’s DIY Tiny Pumpkin Wreath – I love all the tiny pumpkins – very cute!
5. Linda’s Fall Burlap Flower Wreath – I love how this one turned out! Great tutorial!
For more fun Fall and Halloween ideas join me on Pinterest!