Here are some fun Days of the Week printables! You can use them as a printable and cut them out yourself, or you can cut them out with the Silhouette! Once cut out, you can add them to your kid’s school lunches as a fun way to keep your week straight. 🙂
They are great for your Project Life album too! However you use them, it’s up to you. We used the silhouette cameo to cut out the letters for a fun look.
You just print on the sticker paper first and then run it through your cameo or silhouette and it can cut out your design. Fun, huh?! There are so many fun ways to use this new sticker paper: labels, invitations or seals with the new foil sticker papers.
Click here if you’d like to purchase the Days of the Week files for the Silhouette
By downloading products from NoBiggie.net you are agreeing to the conditions specified below.
- All free and paid downloads are strictly for personal use.
- You may not make any direct or indirect profit from the use of NoBiggie.net downloads.
- Please do not distribute any of our downloadable files.
- As a courtesy please do not link directly to a downloadable file but rather link to the post containing the download.
- If you would like to incorporate any NoBiggie.net designs in your own personal projects, please provide proper credit and include a link to NoBiggie.net.
Any other use not stated above requires permission obtained from Kami at NoBiggie.net.
When you click the “Buy Now” button, you will be directed to PayPal where you will complete the payment. Once PayPal has received payment, you will receive an email confirmation with a link to the printable. Click the link and the printable will download to your computer.
***Please note that the printable link will be sent to the email account used to login to your PayPal account. This may or may not be the same as your daily email account. If you do not receive your printable, please email me at email@example.com and I will send the printable to you directly.
Kami at NoBiggie.net
Have a great weekend! 🙂