Buttermilk Chicken recipe | NoBiggie.net | pure comfort food and a family favorite recipe. We eat a lot of chicken at our house, and this recipe is always a favorite.
Here’s a bit of the step by step. I’ll share the directions with the recipe below.
Here’s what it looks like just out of the oven all hot and bubbly.
Here’s the recipe:
- 2 - 3 LBs chicken breast (boneless and skinless) cut into smaller pieces
- 1½ Cup Buttermilk
- 1 Can Cream of Chicken Soup
- ¼ Cup melted butter
- ¾ Cup Flour
- 1½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Dip the chicken into ½ cup buttermilk. Roll the chicken in the salt and pepper seasoned flour.
- Add the melted butter to the 9x13 in. pan.
- Place the chicken in the butter in the pan and cook in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Pull the pan out of the oven and flip the chicken pieces over and bake for another 15 minutes.
- Blend the remaining buttermilk with the cream of chicken soup and pour around the chicken in the pan and bake it all again for an additional 15 minutes until done.
- Serve over rice.
That’s it! It’s a great recipe! Your family will love it! …mine sure does.