I love baker’s twine! Here are 5 fun ways to use them in crafts in addition to using it to wrap up a cute gift, which I am also a big fan of.
1. Mini Spool Magnets – The Twinery Blog
2. You Color My World card – Lea’s Cupcakes and Sunshine
3. Twine Boutonniere – The Twinery Blog
4. Flower Card – Jen’s Ink Spot
5. Bakers Twine Cupcakes – Whisker Graphics
I will continue to add more Baker’s Twine craft ideas to my board on Pinterest, if you’d like to follow along.
Last Friday I blogged about bumble bees and how “I LOVE BEES!!” …scratch that.
Last Saturday I was working in the yard all day and I got stung by a bee, and oh my #$%*&…@#$%& (and I don’t swear).
I have a pretty high pain tolerance, but that about had me in. I think I might be a bit allergic, because my leg was swollen, it hurt so bad.
So I now, I mostly just like fake bees, and the real ones from a distance. Sort of like the people on “put a bird on it”, when they see a real bird.
So this week, I thought I’d stick with something safe. Baker’s Twine it is!