So many fun 4th of July ideas popping up just in time for the 4th!
Here are 5 to LOVE!
1. The dorothy t-shirt: I am in love with this shirt, and I know it wouldn’t be that hard to make.
2. Festive paper lanterns via the Crafting Chicks! Aren’t they fun?!
3. This simple table scape: honeycomb paper party decorations and paper lollies get me every time!
4. Tidy Mom’s red white and blue candy apples – these look so fun for the 4th!
5. Stars and Stripes paint chip banner – I love the font she used!
For more 4th of July Inspiration, you can hop on over to Pinterest.
I hope you all have an excellent holiday weekend! It’s the best holiday of the year.
Happy 4th of July!
PS. Don’t forget to take some cool sparkler and fireworks pictures!