I’m 35 today! The last year I’ll claim my age. (HaHa!…35 forever!)
I’ve come up with 7 little lists of 5. All about who I am today. Just for fun.
Remember when you first started blogging and you did the “100 things about me”? This is kind of like that, only easier…35 things is a lot easier to come up with than 100.
FAVORITE BEAUTY PRODUCTS
1. Smashbox Limitless Eyeliner in Java – I LOVE this eyeliner, it goes on so smooth and blends well. I love the built in sharpener too (great feature).
2. Oscar Blondi Dry Shampoo – favorite dry shampoo! Just squirt a dime size in your palm and use your finger tips to put it in your bangs in front and on top. Smells fresh and feels light weight.
3. Two Faced Poreless Primer – Love this primer.
4. Benefit High Beam – I love to add this to my high cheekbones for a little high light.
5. Benefit ChaCha Tint – this is a lip and cheek stain. I love it for winter or for giving color to your face.
1. Chile Relleno at our favorite Mexican place
2. The Vegas Roll at Happy Sumo
3. Spaghetti with Mizithra Cheese and Clam Sauce at The Spaghetti Factory
4. Crispy Bean Burritos with Green Sauce at Taco Time
5. Clam Chowder at Market Street Grill
FAVORITE MOVIES RIGHT NOW
1. Julie and Julia
2. Cast Away
5. Pitch Perfect
LEAST FAVORITE WORDS (ever!)
1. goose pimples – ew! Seriously who made that one up?!
2. poo – nothing grosses me out more. Please just say poop and be done with the word.
3. moist – I think it’s the “oye” part of the word that is the worst.
4. panties – haha!
5. nozzle – just a weird word.
I’m happiest when…
1. I’m thrifting – I love the thrill of the hunt!
2. I’m taking a hot bath.
3. I’m cleaning and organizing my house.
4. I’m out to dinner with friends or family.
5. I first lay down to go to bed (that’s the best feeling).
5 Life Moments that have had the biggest impact for good on my life:
1. Marrying Kyle – he’s perfect for me and I’m a better person with him in my life.
2. Becoming a mom – so much of my happiness in life comes from loving and serving my kids.
3. Losing our little Afton – as hard it has been, I am a more sympathetic, humble and spiritual person going through it. I count her as one of our biggest blessings.
4. Starting and keeping a blog, I know it sounds weird, but it keeps me in a creative mindset.
5. My faith – (technically it’s not one specific moment) I credit being a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints with so much of what is good in my life and creating who I am today.
I have something for you! Our Happy Birthday (free) Printable. We have a new one in the works, but for today, I still think this one is pretty sweet. Print it out, craft it up and make someone happy.
Thanks for reading. Have a great weekend!