It’s my birthday today! Yipee! Remember when you first started blogging and you did the 100 things about me post?! Like my friend Tiffany says: “That was like sooo 2006″. LOL
Since I’m not up for the 100 thing challenge (although I really think I should take it because it’s a great writing challenge), here’s 33:
1. I crave Coke icees from Common Cents every day. They are my one-happy-thing-a-day…and completely loaded with sugar…I know – I know.
2. I love having a blog. My little space online has been nothing but positive, from the people to the opportunities to the creative inspiration. I love it!
3. I sometimes joke saying that my dog is “a people person”, but deep down sometimes I think he is more person than dog.
4. I love my house most of the time and can picture us here forever.
5. I love a white kitchen…some day. Some day.
6. Justin Bieber is a guilty pleasure. I’m a Belieber.
7. I don’t ever want Kyle to throw me a surprise birthday party.
8. I love spending time in the garden. It’s therapeutic.
9. I battle with the desire to be tan and the desire to protect my skin.
10. I love the daily back rubs I receive from Kyle. I’m spoiled.
11. Writing is the hardest part of blogging.
12. Good thing I truly believe a picture is worth a thousand words.
13. I like to hit the road early at the end of a vacation.
14. I never thought I would want a TV in our bedroom. I was wrong.
15. I love Martha Stewart Living Magazine. Kyle calls it my ‘dirty magazine day’ when it arrives.
16. I’ll never understand what was so appealing about “wall-to-wall carpet”.
17. I hate horror films. I don’t see the point.
18. I love seafoam and chocolate covered cinnamon bears.
19. I have loved progressing from blog friends into friends IRL.
20. I love four seasons.
21. I am ready for summer.
22. I love Aiden’s birth family.
23. I finally convinced Kyle to give Netflix a try.
24. Kyle has not yet convinced me to give up our landline.
25. I’m a Mac.
26. I love changing the decorations for each season/holiday.
27. I love Christmas.
28. I love seeing Christmas cards from friends.
29. I took Christmas down on December 26th.
30. The 4th of July is my favorite holiday.
31. I prefer clean, crisp, colorful & bright over rustic.
32. I’m going to take piano lessons with Avery.
33. SYTYCD > Idol.
More birthday posts: